We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Scrolling issues

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

5229 Jun 25,2003 01:37 PM UTC Jun 25,2003 02:08 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Alberto del Barrio
Asked On June 25, 2003 01:37 PM UTC

I'm using a virtual grid and I have several problems with it: * When I set its datasource for the first time, although the size of the columns and rows exceeds the space allocated for the control, the scrollbars doesn't show. I have set the VScrollBehavior and HScrollBehavior to auto, but it doesn't work anyway. If I resize one of the columns in the grid, the scrollbars appear. * The horizontal scrollbar doesn't work unless I change the size of a column so it's beyond the visible part of the control. * Both vertical and horizontal scroll doesn't work very smoothly: The data reachs the end before the scrollbar does, the end of the data doesn't match the border of the control... Am I doing anything wrong or this is the standard behaviour of the control? Thanks in advance

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 25, 2003 02:08 PM UTC

Are you using 1.6.1? If not, you should try the 1.6.1 release available from your support home page. It has fixes for problems similar to the ones you mentioned. If you are using 1.6.1, can you either you post a sample project showing the problem here, or create a Direct Trac support incident, and post it there.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;