We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Scrolling issues

I'm using a virtual grid and I have several problems with it: * When I set its datasource for the first time, although the size of the columns and rows exceeds the space allocated for the control, the scrollbars doesn't show. I have set the VScrollBehavior and HScrollBehavior to auto, but it doesn't work anyway. If I resize one of the columns in the grid, the scrollbars appear. * The horizontal scrollbar doesn't work unless I change the size of a column so it's beyond the visible part of the control. * Both vertical and horizontal scroll doesn't work very smoothly: The data reachs the end before the scrollbar does, the end of the data doesn't match the border of the control... Am I doing anything wrong or this is the standard behaviour of the control? Thanks in advance

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 25, 2003 02:08 PM UTC

Are you using 1.6.1? If not, you should try the 1.6.1 release available from your support home page. It has fixes for problems similar to the ones you mentioned. If you are using 1.6.1, can you either you post a sample project showing the problem here, or create a Direct Trac support incident, and post it there.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon