We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to .............

Clay I am able to add a record if i do not have a checkbox control in it else not. How do i do that. this is how do it normally; dataset.tables!tableName.DefaultView.AddNew(). Kindly reply to this.

2 Replies

CB Clay Burch Syncfusion Team July 3, 2002 05:34 PM UTC

You might try setting a defaultvalue for this column to see if this will take care of this problem. To set a defaultvalue for a bool column (say col 2), use code such as Me.dataSet11.FAQEntries.Columns(2).DefaultValue = True

VB Vipul Bhatt July 4, 2002 04:48 AM UTC

> You might try setting a defaultvalue for this column to see if this will take care of this problem. To set a defaultvalue for a bool column (say col 2), use code such as > > Me.dataSet11.FAQEntries.Columns(2).DefaultValue = True Thanx Clay for your reply. I will try this. Currently, what i have done is taken a textbox bound it and change the state of the checkbox accordingly. Also change the value of textbox on checkbox click. Thanx once again Clay

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon