We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ComboDropDown with CheckedListBox popup control

I created a ComboDropDown with a CheckedListBox as the popup control. When the checkedListBox pops down, it stays down until it looses focus or clicking on the combobox arrow. The problem is that you have to first click on the checkbox entry to select it, then click again and then it toggles the checkbox. The behavior with the ComboBoxExt that I used previously was that the checkedListBox wouldn't stay down (so you had to drop it again to check a 2nd item) which was annoying. Now with the ComboDropDown, it stays down (which I like), but you have to double-click entries to make the check box change.

5 Replies

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team June 25, 2003 02:56 PM UTC

Brad, Could you please attach the sample you are working with? We will then try to see if there are any workarounds to this issue. Regards, Praveen

BM Brad Miller June 25, 2003 04:23 PM UTC

The form has a bunch of test stuff on it. The object in question is that combobox in the lower left of the form. Notice that you have to first select the item before you can check it.

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team June 26, 2003 03:27 PM UTC

Brad, Thanks for the sample. All you have to do is set the CheckOnClick property in the CheckedListBox. Regards, Praveen

BM Brad Miller June 29, 2003 09:09 PM UTC

thanks for pointing that out. I didn't use it before but that fixes the problem. Brad

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team July 1, 2003 03:12 PM UTC

You are welcome. -Praveen

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon