We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Page Scaling, Line Breaks

Hello,

I have two question regarding to PDF tool

Is it possible to adjust the Page Scaling property of a PDF file from Syncfusion?

When you write text in a label, if you use the character
a new line is automatically created, Is possible make the same thing with the draw.MultipleText with the PDF tool?

Thanks in advanced.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 20, 2006 05:51 PM UTC

Hi Zet,

Thank for your interest in Essential PDF.

1] Yes, it is possible to adjust the page scaling in both grid model and flow model. The PageSize property of PDF Document is used to set the size of the page.

Here is a sample code.

[C# -- Grid Model]

//Set the page size propertry.
pdfDoc.LastPage.Size = new SizeF(300,300);
[C# -- Flow Model]

//Set the page size property.
section.PageSetup.PageSize = new SizeF(300,300);

2] Yes, it is possible to give the new line character in DrawMultiText property. Here, we can use “” to end up the current line and move to new line.

Here is a sample code.

[C#]

// Set the new line.
pdfDoc.Graphics.DrawMultiText(new PointF(50,50),new SizeF(300,100),"This is first line This is second line This is third line",font);

you can find a sample at the following path demonstrating page size setting and line break that can be made with Essential PDF.

PageScaling.zip

Please take a look at this and let me know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Prakash.R

TE Tester November 20, 2006 09:23 PM UTC

Hi!
I was wondering something similar,
is it possible sending the parameters from Syncfusion when you are in acrobat and you try to print a page that the page scaling has the none value assigned?

my question is because when you see the PDF it is showed in the screen correctly, but when you sends it to the printer, some scaling is applied.

Thanks.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 21, 2006 06:33 PM UTC

Hi Erick,

Currently it is not possible to take a print out of PDF page with our desired page size.
The Essential PDF is only used to create PDF documents and we can not apply the
page size property to take print out. How ever I will update you as soon as this
feature is implemented .

Regards,
Prakash.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon