We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

load excel to grid grouping control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

51977 Nov 17,2006 07:58 PM UTC Nov 21,2006 07:09 PM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: GridControl
Dimitri Kutuzov
Asked On November 17, 2006 07:58 PM UTC

How do I load Excel spreadsheet data into a GridGroupingControl? So far I'm able to only do the reverse (download the entire grid) using Syncfusion.GroupingGridExcelConverter.GroupingGridExcelConverterControl. I'd also like refine the latter and dowload only selected rows.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 21, 2006 09:24 AM UTC

Hi Dimitri,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Currently this feature is not supported in GroupingGrid. But you can do this by using the GridControl/GridDataBoundcontrol, Please refer to the attached sample for more details.

Sample : http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/ExcelImport_da577b05.zip

Thanks for your patience.

Best Regards,
Haneef

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 21, 2006 07:09 PM UTC

Thanks Haneef,
Actually, I was able to adapt the following:

groupGridControlExcel1.DataSource = sheet.ExportDataTable(sheet.UsedRange,ExcelExportDataTableOptions.ColumnNames);

>Hi Dimitri,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Currently this feature is not supported in GroupingGrid. But you can do this by using the GridControl/GridDataBoundcontrol, Please refer to the attached sample for more details.

Sample : http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/ExcelImport_da577b05.zip

Thanks for your patience.

Best Regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;