We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Conversion Conundrum

I just upgraded to 1.6.1.0 I have a load of forms with 1.5.2.0 controls on them. Is there a way to convert these forms to have the 1.6 controls on them without having to redrop the new controls onto the form and change tab settings, control names, etc. The thought of having to do that is freaking me out! Bless you for the treeview control. ActiveX just wasn't cutting it.

1 Reply

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team June 23, 2003 02:02 PM UTC

Hi Bob, You do not have to change any of the controls on your forms to upgrade to the latest version. You can just download the latest version, uninstall the older version and then install the new version and the new controls should be automatically picked up by VS.NET. If there are any public implementation changes for the controls, they will be recorded in the release notes and you will have to rebuild your projects with the necessary changes. Regards, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon