We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ReadOnly ComboBoxExt

Hi, When the regular TextBox is set to Readonly mode, user can select and copy from it. When the TextBox is Disabled the textbox is not clickable. The current ComboBoxExt supports "Disabled" feature. This will make the textbox part of the combobox not selectable or the user can not copy from it. I am trying to get a ReadOnly ComboBoxExt. When I tried comboboxExt.TextBox.ReadOnly = true; comboboxExt.DropDownButton.Enabled = false; Backspace and delete Buttons can not be typed. But it lets the user type in text in the textbox. Also there is some white space around the grey readonly text box. Is this a bug? Can you please add a ReadOnly property to ComboBoxExt where there is no White space around the TextBox. thanks, - Reddy

1 Reply

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team June 26, 2003 03:35 PM UTC

Thanks for the suggestion, I have logged this as a feature request (#175, you can track this issue from our DirectTrac support site) for a future release. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon