We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Typos in Dialogs

Hi, I've noticed a couple of typos in some syncfusion dialogs... 1. "Reset Toolbar" dialog (accessed from the "Add or Remove Buttons" menu on the toolbar) should read... --------------------------- Toolbar Reset Successful. --------------------------- The toolbar has been restored. The restored toolbar will be shown the next time you open the application. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- 2. "Reset My Usage Data" dialog (accessed from toolbar customization dialog) should read... --------------------------- ???MISSING TITLE??? --------------------------- Your recorded usage data has been removed. The menus and commands will be restored the next time you open this application. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- I've also noticed that any of the dialogs displayed while using the toolbar "Customize" dialog cause the application to disappear from the list of applications shown when using ALT-TAB (I am using windows XP). As always any help is appreciated.

1 Reply

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team June 19, 2003 07:50 PM UTC

Hi Nik, Thank you for highlighting these issues. I have logged a high-priority QA report and the typos will be corrected before the next release of Essential Tools. We will look into the Alt + Tab problem and will do our best to fix this as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience. Prakash Syncfusion

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon