We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

There are no "redoStack, undoStack" fields in Diagram Controller class.

Using SyncFusion Explorer, navigating into "Diagrams samples" / "Samples" / "Quick start" / "Custom Command", then I clicked "RUN SAMPLE" button.

But there are errors during compiling that project.

Messages are,

"Error 1 'CustomCommand.CustomDiagramController' does not contain a definition for 'undoStack' D:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.2.0.37\windows\Diagram.Windows\Samples\Quick Start\CustomCommand\cs\CustomDiagram.cs 85 21 CustomCommand_2005
"

What can I do next?

----------------------

(I tried to view the source, "DiagramController.cs" file, As it would expect, there are no fields about redoStack, undoStack)

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 23, 2006 02:16 PM UTC

Hi SeongTae Jeong,

Thank You for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am working on this issue and I will provide you with an update within a day or two.

Thank You for your patience.

Thanks & Regards,
Ramya.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 6, 2006 05:43 AM UTC

Hi SeongTae Jeong,

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

We are working on this issue in fullfledge.

I will provide you with an update once we get it done.

Thank You for your patience.

Thanks & Regards,
Ramya.

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team December 15, 2006 10:49 PM UTC

Hi SeongTae,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. This issue has been fixed in v.4.4.0.51. Please create a Direct-Trac incident (mention the forum link in the subject line) so that we can update with the download link of v.4.4.0.51.

Thanks for your interest in Essential Diagram.

Regards,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon