We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XP Menu merging

Hello, I am using a toolbar in an MDI application and I have different kind of views. Some views need a parentbar with baritems inside and some don't. But an empty parentbar still appears when a view that doesn't need it is selected. How could I remove the parentbar and not only the items inside ? I tried those two options with a wrong result : 1 - I have put the parentbar only in the childframe that needs it, but it also appears empty in those that don't need it. 2 - I have put the parentbar with the same name/merge order and the remove merge type on both, the mainframe and the childframe that doesn't need it, but it still appears. I'm using version 1.5.1.1.

1 Reply

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team June 17, 2003 03:15 PM UTC

Hi, You should be using the option 1 you mentioned above. The 1.6.X version that we will be releasing soon will include a fix for this issue. Then no empty bar will be shown when a view that doesn't include that parentBar is active. -Praveen

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon