We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Exposing theme related classes in Tools/Shared source code

Hi, I have implemented my own drawing logic using the themed button classes that were provided in Syncfusion Tools & Shared assemblies. Some of the classes (with constants defined in them) were marked as internal in 1.6 release. These were public before. ThemeParts ThemeStates ThemedControls It will be easier for me to just cimple with out having to copy the source code into my project again. I dont see any harm in making constats classes public. Can you make them "public" classes again? thanks, - Reddy

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 17, 2003 03:26 PM UTC

> Hi, > > I have implemented my own drawing logic using the themed button classes that were provided in Syncfusion Tools & Shared assemblies. Some of the classes (with constants defined in them) were marked as internal in 1.6 release. These were public before. > > ThemeParts > ThemeStates > ThemedControls > > It will be easier for me to just cimple with out having to copy the source code into my project again. I dont see any harm in making constats classes public. > > Can you make them "public" classes again? > > thanks, > - Reddy > We did work on FxCop compliance for the shared and grid library and having these classes public caused lots of level one warnings. It's not critical but we prefer it that way for now. But you can just take the one source file and copy/paste it into your project. That will cause no harm. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon