We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Child controls in QueryCellStyleInfo

I had a label and and a check box in my template column. I also found QueryCellStyleInfo event behaving like the ItemDataBound on MS Gridview control. But I''m unable to get a reference to the control, ie. something like Checkbox = (Checkbox)GridRow.Cells[i].Control[j]

Is it possible?

Thanks!
Toan Nguyen

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 15, 2006 08:11 AM UTC

Hi Toan,

You Can get these info inside 'CheckBox1_CheckedChanged' event. Let us know the scenario you are in need of so that we can send you some sample based on your scenario. I have attached a sample using Checkbox where, I have added an unbound template column with check box in it.

CheckedChanged event is handled to keep track of the checked status of the check box in the GridGroupingControl, you can view this in the information label by clicking the update info button.

TemplatedCheckBoxSample

Note: I have used Categories table from NWIND.MDB which is already pointing to the syncfusion virtual directory. so If you have syncfusion version installed on your machine and the sample is using the ''Default IIS'' you no need to change anything for this sample to run , else you will have to change the ''Datafile of the Access datasource control'' (this is the case for running the above sample in file system), Also you will have to change the version number in the register tag prefix for this sample to run in your system

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Siva

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon