We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Only show context menu when right click on a column

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

50469 Oct 12,2006 05:28 AM UTC Oct 12,2006 12:24 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Chart
Mariana
Asked On October 12, 2006 05:28 AM UTC

Hello,

I have a columnchart with a contextmenu (running in vb .net). I only want to show the contextmenu when the user right clicks with the mouse postitioned above a column. How do I figure out if I right clicks on a column and not the area outside the columns in the chart?

Best regards

//Mariana

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 12, 2006 12:24 PM UTC

Hi Mariana,

Using ChartRegionClick Event with e.Region.IsChartPoint as condition , it is possible to show the context menu only on a column in the chart not on the other area of a chart.

But it is not currently possible to show the menu with Right mouse button clicked.

I will create a feature request to implement the above.

Please try the attached sample which helps you to display the menu with left mouse button pressed.

Thank you for your continued interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Jaya

ContextMenuVB.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;