We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Callback State question

Hi,
I have a GridGrouping control with some buttons to handle the nextpage, prevpage, etc that are updated within a Callback panel (in a paging environment). The buttons work fine. In the Grid Header I am dynamically building a context menu that is added to a popupcontainer. So when the user right-clicks the header a pop-up menu appears and the user can click "Graph" and that column will be graphed, or sorted, etc. The problem I have is the first time the page is displayed the popup menu works but if I click one of the buttons to page to another 20 rows of data the popup no longers works. I have a routine called BindButtons() which builds the context menu and popupcontainer control. I call this routine first in the Page_Init() right after I bind the datatable to the grid. The next time I try to call this is in one of the button handlers after the callbackRefresh is called. The paging still works but no popup anymore after the first time through.

Thanks.
David.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 15, 2006 07:57 AM UTC

Hi David,

We will follow up with you in this forum

Thanks,
Siva

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon