We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Functionality of essential chart

Hi, I was wondering if essential chart will include Bubble Charts and how it copes with date values, i.e. will it be possible to specify monthly intervals for the distance between x-axis labels etc. thanks Euan

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 19, 2003 12:34 AM UTC

Hi Euan, Thank you for your interest in Essential Suite. Essential Chart will support bubble charts. It will handle dates natively. You can indeed set the interval as a date. Best regards, Daniel Syncfusion, Inc

JD James DeWinter July 20, 2003 12:13 AM UTC

> Hi, I was wondering if essential chart will include Bubble Charts and how it copes with date values, i.e. will it be possible to specify monthly intervals for the distance between x-axis labels etc. > > thanks > > Euan >

JD James DeWinter July 20, 2003 12:14 AM UTC

Is this Euan Borland - architect trained at AA, London? I was there. > Hi, I was wondering if essential chart will include Bubble Charts and how it copes with date values, i.e. will it be possible to specify monthly intervals for the distance between x-axis labels etc. > > thanks > > Euan >

HC Hong Chen November 13, 2003 08:16 PM UTC

Can the chart object be embeded in GridControl object, and be printed and saved to Excel together with GridControl object?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon