We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Custom cell properties - problems with drawing

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

49522 Sep 20,2006 04:01 PM UTC Sep 20,2006 04:03 PM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Colin
Asked On September 20, 2006 04:01 PM UTC

A similar problem to my last post BUT different (I think).

I am using a custom control which displays items in a drop down menu, first a list of folders and then if you click on a folder a list of item in the folder (like the windows start button).

In the ondraw event of the renderer I populate the menu and then paint as appropriate. If I populate the menu with some hard coded vaules in the renderer I do not have this particular problem (for an example see the project in the previous post).

If, however, I use a custom property to store my menu items then I get some strange behaviour. If my list of menu items is too big for the screen there is an arrow up and down to scroll the items. If this is clicked then the folder menu items are re-drawn near the top left corner of the screen! :-(.

The project attached demonstrates the problem, build and run. The click on a button and go into a folder. Move the list of items up and down.

Any hints would be gratefully recieved!

Cheers,

Colin

comboMenu_2.zip

Colin
Replied On September 20, 2006 04:03 PM UTC

when i said my last post, the one titled

Custom Cell Controls - what events cause them to move??

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;