We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Custom cell properties - problems with drawing

A similar problem to my last post BUT different (I think).

I am using a custom control which displays items in a drop down menu, first a list of folders and then if you click on a folder a list of item in the folder (like the windows start button).

In the ondraw event of the renderer I populate the menu and then paint as appropriate. If I populate the menu with some hard coded vaules in the renderer I do not have this particular problem (for an example see the project in the previous post).

If, however, I use a custom property to store my menu items then I get some strange behaviour. If my list of menu items is too big for the screen there is an arrow up and down to scroll the items. If this is clicked then the folder menu items are re-drawn near the top left corner of the screen! :-(.

The project attached demonstrates the problem, build and run. The click on a button and go into a folder. Move the list of items up and down.

Any hints would be gratefully recieved!

Cheers,

Colin

comboMenu_2.zip

1 Reply

CO Colin September 20, 2006 04:03 PM UTC

when i said my last post, the one titled

Custom Cell Controls - what events cause them to move??

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon