We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How do I use the grid splitter?

Is it possible to use the grid splitter to dynamically split a grid vertically into three or more sections? How exactly is the splitter used? I've looked at the example project, but it's pretty sparse on details, and searching for "split" in the knowledge base on the website produced one relevant topic, but the link brought me to the wrong page.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 10, 2003 01:14 PM UTC

Don, the splitter supports dynamics splitting into 2 vertical or 2 horizontal panes. To use a splitter drag the SplitterControl onto a form. Then drag a GridContol inside the SplitterControt. The will then be a child of the splitter and its "FillSplitterPane" property should be set to true. The property indicates that the grid wants to share scrollbars with its parent and occupy the whole pane area. Stefan

MS Maxim Software Systems June 11, 2003 12:15 PM UTC

So, there's no way to make more than one split in an Essential Grid?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 11, 2003 01:33 PM UTC

That is correct. You can only split each direction once, having at most 4 panes.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon