We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How do I use the grid splitter?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

4946 Jun 10,2003 08:56 AM Jun 11,2003 09:33 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Maxim Software Systems
Asked On June 10, 2003 08:56 AM

Is it possible to use the grid splitter to dynamically split a grid vertically into three or more sections? How exactly is the splitter used? I've looked at the example project, but it's pretty sparse on details, and searching for "split" in the knowledge base on the website produced one relevant topic, but the link brought me to the wrong page.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 10, 2003 09:14 AM

Don, the splitter supports dynamics splitting into 2 vertical or 2 horizontal panes. To use a splitter drag the SplitterControl onto a form. Then drag a GridContol inside the SplitterControt. The will then be a child of the splitter and its "FillSplitterPane" property should be set to true. The property indicates that the grid wants to share scrollbars with its parent and occupy the whole pane area. Stefan

Maxim Software Systems
Replied On June 11, 2003 08:15 AM

So, there's no way to make more than one split in an Essential Grid?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 11, 2003 09:33 AM

That is correct. You can only split each direction once, having at most 4 panes.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;