We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

how to prevent the editing cursor from appearing in a cell

hi, i think there should be a simple solution to this, but i looked thru the examples and couldn't find the right answer another question is is there any way i can just sort certain range of rows in a datagrid, not the whole grid? i know that you can specify not to sort a number of rows on the top not to be sorted but what if i want a few rows in the middle not to be sorted? thank you very much!

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 9, 2003 07:58 PM UTC

> hi, > i think there should be a simple solution to this, but i looked thru the examples and couldn't find the right answer > > another question is > is there any way i can just sort certain range of rows in a datagrid, not the whole grid? > i know that you can specify not to sort a number of rows on the top not to be sorted but what if i want a few rows in the middle not to be sorted? > > thank you very much! > One way you can avoid a cell becoming editable is to set the CellType property for the cell's style to Static. Currently, there is no simple way to sort interior rows.

JC jacky chen June 9, 2003 09:13 PM UTC

thank you very much clay!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon