We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

OnProvideGraphicsItems override not working

I would like to change the title color of a docked window controlled by a DockingManager.

I have written the below code to achieve the goal but it does not work. The titles of all docked windows are still using the default colors. The override does not seem to get called.

What am I missing?

----------------

public class DockingManager : Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockingManager
{
protected override void OnProvideGraphicsItems(ProvideGraphicsItemsEventArgs arg)
{
arg.CaptionBackground = new LinearGradientBrush(arg.CaptionBounds,
Color.White, Color.Red, LinearGradientMode.Vertical);

base.OnProvideGraphicsItems(arg);
}

}

2 Replies

MA Malarvizhi Syncfusion Team September 4, 2006 04:58 AM UTC

Hi Mario,

To change the title color of the Docked control window, you could handle the DockingManager.ProvideGraphicsItems event.No need to customize the DockingManager.ProviderGraphicsItems event.

I have attached the sample,please go through that,let me know you need further assistance.

DockingLabelColor.zip

Regards,
Malarvizhi.

MA Mario September 4, 2006 12:22 PM UTC

Thanks, it works.

However, it would be MUCH easier, if appearance could be controlled by setting properties without forcing me to find the correct event in case the only thing I want is to change a controls color :-(

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon