We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

FOLLOW-UP: Change row''''s backcolor on clicking hyperlink

After adding ListBoxSelectionMode="One", the page comes up selecting the first record in gray(don''t know where this is coming from). Then when I click on the hyperlink on any other row, for a split second it highlights that row with teh color mentioned in SelectionBackColor="255, 128, 128" and goes back to select the first row.

I have attached teh code for the TABLEOPTION tag. Please let me know, what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

tableoption.zip

2 Replies

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team August 24, 2006 12:50 AM UTC

Hi BKarma,

We are looking into it and will update you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Ramu.K

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team August 24, 2006 08:24 PM UTC

Hi BKarma,

We have created a sample for your requirements.

In this sample I have used link button instead of hyperlink. I haven’t used “ListBoxSelectionMode” in this sample. Instead of the default selection options we used QueryCellStyleInfo event to apply back color for the selected row in grid. we have stored the selected record in a global variable when link button is clicked and then in QueryCellStyleInfo event, by using the global record value we reset the back color of the selected record.

Here with I have attached the sample.

LinkSample

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Ramu.K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon