We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

using keypad in DateTimePicker

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

48099 Aug 18,2006 10:16 PM UTC Aug 21,2006 08:48 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Tools
Eric Weber
Asked On August 18, 2006 10:16 PM UTC

Please see the attached example of the problem. Today is 8/18/2006. I set the DateTimePicker''s min date value to be 8/18/2006. The control is displaying dates in MM/DD/YYYY format. When I am in the DD section of the date, I cannot use my numeric keypad to enter any days in August (the up/down arrow keys do work, just not the keypad). If I change the month to September, then I can use the keypad again. This bug only seems to happen then the DateTimePicker has a minimum date value set.

Thanks,

Eric

Form18.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 21, 2006 08:48 AM UTC

Hi Eric,

We apologize for the failure. We need to investigate on this issue and I have logged a bug report in our Defect Management System. Here is the link to trace the progress of this bug fix.

Defect #2725

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Velmurugan E.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;