We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Using css onto a AutoCompleteTextBox control v. 4.2.0.37

Dear friends,

I´m experiencing a little problem with AutoCompleteTextBox here. I´m using a css to put all the form elements into a design pattern used into all our client´s websites; The "textbox" of this control takes it ok, changing the layout patterns correctly, notwithstanding I´ve tried to use the same css definitions on the "dropdown", setting the "DDcssClass" property in this control, but it doesn´t work.
It only changes the color of the "select bar"; I have to change the font parameters also, but when I put these parameters (font:11px Trebuchet Ms, Tahoma, Arial, Verdana;) for example, nothing changes, nothing happens - except when I select a record ! Seems that this property only affects the selected records, but I have to put the others alright too...
I mean - all the other records on the "dropdown" keeps their font unaltered.
How could I resolve this matter ? please, it´s urgent !
I´ll post the source code here, for reference.
Thanks in advance,
Marcos

please verify.zip

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 21, 2006 05:59 AM UTC

Hi Marcos,

Sorry for the delayed response.

The "DDcssClass" property is used to apply css class definitions on mouse hover. "Template" concept can be used to apply style settings for all the records. Attached is a sample that explains applying styles (font-size and font-family) using templates.

AutoCompleteSample.zip

We will provide support to apply css definitions to the dropdown in near future. We very much welcome your suggestions and feedback.

Regards,

Sharmila

MD Marcos Dalles August 21, 2006 01:30 PM UTC

Thank you, Sharmila.

Marcos

>Hi Marcos,

Sorry for the delayed response.

The "DDcssClass" property is used to apply css class definitions on mouse hover. "Template" concept can be used to apply style settings for all the records. Attached is a sample that explains applying styles (font-size and font-family) using templates.

AutoCompleteSample.zip

We will provide support to apply css definitions to the dropdown in near future. We very much welcome your suggestions and feedback.

Regards,

Sharmila

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon