We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Bold text in a table cell?

Working with an PDFLogicDocument, I''ve run across the following error:

curParagraph = curTable.LastRow.Cells[0].AddParagraph();
curParagraph.ApplyStyle("style"); curTextRange = curParagraph.AppendText("Room Name");
curTextRange.CharacterFormat.Bold = true;

This appears to do nothing while other formatting commands (like underlining) are still displayed if specified on that fourth line. Changing it to curParagraph.CharacterFormat.Bold also has no effect.

What''s the solution?

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 15, 2006 10:12 PM UTC

I''m also unable to get this to work with fontsize changes.

BT Bhagya T Syncfusion Team August 16, 2006 05:39 AM UTC

Hi Scott,

I am afraid; I was unable to reproduce the issue. Setting CharacterFormat using TextRange seems to work fine.

Here is a sample that I used to test this issue:

BoldText.zip

Please take a look at the sample and let me know if the problem still exists. If so can you please modify the sample and send me so that I can reproduce the issue and investigate further on this.

Thanks,
Bhagya.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 16, 2006 02:27 PM UTC

In your test code, add the following line immediately after Style.CharacterFormat.Italic = true;
Style.CharacterFormat.SetFont(Syncfusion.Pdf.Shared.FontBaseFamily.TimesRoman, 10);

Then bold, italics, and size changes have no effect.

BT Bhagya T Syncfusion Team August 17, 2006 07:10 AM UTC

Hi Scott,

I was able to reproduce the issue. I have created a bug report regarding this issue, you can track the status of this issue from the following link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/pdf/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=2553

Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Bhagya.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon