We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem in Cell Updation

Hi, I am using GDBG. i am updating one cell's value for every minute with the current time. first time its updating. second time its not updating. i read the value of that cell after each update, it is giving proper. but its not displaying the new value. Pls help us. Ram

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 28, 2003 08:56 PM UTC

Is the cell actively being edited for the second time? If so, that might explain what you are seeing. You could try calling this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Binder.EndEdit(); after setting the value to force the change to be pushed to the datasource. One other comment is that setting the value in the grid using an indexer will move the currencymanager's position to the row of the change. If your user is in the middle of typing an entry when this happens, it will not be good. So, if you want the user to edit things while you are programatically updating cells, then you should make the change directly to the datasource, and not the grid. Attached is a little smple that seems to update ok for me.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon