We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Databinding problem

Hello everybody, First of all sorry for my english.... I have a problem with databing and dataset update example situation.... my form contains: Textbox1 Textbox2 Combobox1 my Dataset contains 3 table: Author ----< Book ----< Publisher ----< Relationship) On my form I begin the binding in the following way: Me.Textbox1.DataBindings.Add("Text", ds, "Author.Name") Me.Textbox2.DataBindings.Add("Text", ds, "Publisher.pubName") Me.Combobox1.DataSource = ds.Tables("Book") Me.Combobox1.DisplayMember = "Title" Me.Combobox1.ValueMember = "Title" Me.Combobox1.DataBindings.Add("SelectedValue", ds, "Author.Title") Ok now I add a new author, I fill my form end at the end I call the update function. sdaAutore.Update(dataset.Tables!Author) And here begins my problem! The author table as the following fields: AuthorID Name pubName Title Where AuthorID field as identity; Name field is bound to textbox1; Title field is bound to combobox1; The question is how can I save the PubName value in my dataset? Thanx Raphael

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon