We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GGC Edit Mode

I have GGC which has a checkbox in a column in the Parent table. After clicking on the checkbox I am updating a record unrelated to the GGC datasource. My issue is, the GGC indicates it is in edit mode unless i press return after clicking on the checkbox. I would like to get the GCC out of edit mode after clicking on it.
Thanks

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 31, 2006 11:02 AM UTC

Hi JMS,

To resolve this issue, you need to handle the TableControlCurrentCellChanged event and call the Table.EndEdit() method. Here is a code snippet

private void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellChanged(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControlEventArgs e)
{
GridCurrentCell cc = e.TableControl.CurrentCell;
GridCheckBoxCellRenderer cr = cc.Renderer as GridCheckBoxCellRenderer;
if( cr != null)
{
cc.EndEdit();
e.TableControl.Table.EndEdit();
}
}

Let me know if this helps.
Best Regards,
Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 31, 2006 01:15 PM UTC

Thanks, Worked perfect.

>Hi JMS,

To resolve this issue, you need to handle the TableControlCurrentCellChanged event and call the Table.EndEdit() method. Here is a code snippet

private void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellChanged(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControlEventArgs e)
{
GridCurrentCell cc = e.TableControl.CurrentCell;
GridCheckBoxCellRenderer cr = cc.Renderer as GridCheckBoxCellRenderer;
if( cr != null)
{
cc.EndEdit();
e.TableControl.Table.EndEdit();
}
}

Let me know if this helps.
Best Regards,
Haneef