We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GroupView

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

4713 May 28,2003 12:49 AM May 31,2003 12:51 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Alexandre Nicholas
Asked On May 28, 2003 12:49 AM

I want to use the group view, with the choice of selecting more one GroupViewItem in each group view, (not just one) is it possible ? thanks

Prakash S [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 30, 2003 03:33 PM

Hi Alexandre, Multiple selection of GroupViewItems is not possible. If you are interested, let me know and I will go ahead and log a feature request and we will try to add this functionality in a future version of Essential Tools. Prakash Syncfusion, Inc

Alexandre Nicholas
Replied On May 31, 2003 12:51 AM

Hello Yes i think it will be great :-) thanks > Hi Alexandre, > > Multiple selection of GroupViewItems is not possible. If you are interested, let me know and I will go ahead and log a feature request and we will try to add this functionality in a future version of Essential Tools. > > Prakash > Syncfusion, Inc

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;