We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

patch

I found in a message an link to the lastest SyncfusionEssentialSuite patch. But I can not find a link to this download on your page. From where can I get a list with all solved problems and still existing problems? Best Regards Barbara

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 26, 2003 08:46 PM UTC

You can log into your support home page on Direct Trac at http://www.syncfusion.com/support/logon.asp?URL=/support/default.asp. Then on your home page, there is a link to the latest service pack. There is also a know issues link on this page. But the most complete list of bug fixes/new features/changes will be found in the release notes that you get when you download and install the update. You can use the Side by Side install option to have both versions available on your system. You can switch between versions using the Assembly Manager (found on the Syncfusion Start menu).

BA Barbara Arz May 27, 2003 04:09 AM UTC

I am sorry, but,when I log-in and check the latest patch, all I can see is: Download Latest Public Service Pack (Version 1.5.2.0 dated 2/26/2003). Barbara

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 27, 2003 08:07 AM UTC

1.5.2.0 is the latest public patch. The next public release will be version 1.6. I don't know the exact release date for this version, but it should be soon. If you want to download and try a beta version of 1.6, submit a Direct Trac support incident requesting the download link for the 1.6 beta. You can have a side by side install with your current version with the 1.6 beta, using the Assembly Manager (on the Syncfusion part of the Start Menu) to switch between the 2 versions.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon