We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Form as vbmodal

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

468 Jun 28,2002 07:24 AM UTC Jun 28,2002 09:34 AM UTC Windows Forms 2
Tags: FAQ
Vipul Bhatt
Asked On June 28, 2002 07:24 AM UTC

Hi Clay. Can you please tell me how to show/load a form in modal state.

Clay Burch [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 28, 2002 08:33 AM UTC

You use the ShowDialog methon of the Form class. The online help has this code snippet showing how you can use this methods.... Dim testDialog As New Form2() ' Show testDialog as a modal dialog and determine if DialogResult = OK. If testDialog.ShowDialog(Me) = System.Windows.Forms.DialogResult.OK Then ' Read the contents of testDialog's TextBox. result.Text = testDialog.TextBox1.Text Else result.Text = "Cancelled" End If

Vipul Bhatt
Replied On June 28, 2002 09:34 AM UTC

> You use the ShowDialog methon of the Form class. The online help has this code snippet showing how you can use this methods.... > > > Dim testDialog As New Form2() > > ' Show testDialog as a modal dialog and determine if DialogResult = OK. > If testDialog.ShowDialog(Me) = System.Windows.Forms.DialogResult.OK Then > ' Read the contents of testDialog's TextBox. > result.Text = testDialog.TextBox1.Text > Else > result.Text = "Cancelled" > End If > Yes got it. Thanx Clay.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;