We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Setting Grid Visible cells

Hi I want to set minimum of 2-4 rows in grid to be visible always. The problem i am facing is i had the grid anchor property to fill and when i resize manually the rows get resized for the grid is there any way to restrict to display the minimum rows Regards Ajay

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 18, 2006 12:45 AM UTC

Since you are using Dock.Fill, then I think you will have to try to avoid the grid''s parent control from sizing too small. Exactly how you go about this depends upon the parent. If it is a form, you can try setting a property. int minGridHeight = this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.RowHeights.GetTotal(0, 5) + 2 * SystemInformation.FrameBorderSize.Height + SystemInformation.CaptionHeight; this.MinimumSize = new Size(this.MinimumSize.Width, minGridHeight); If it is somethelse, you might try hadling a SizeChanged event on the parent and reset the size there. (But this will likely cause flickers as the size gets reset.) protected override void OnSizeChanged(EventArgs e) { int minGridHeight = this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.RowHeights.GetTotal(0, 5) + 2; if (this.ClientSize.Height < minGridHeight) { this.ClientSize = new Size(this.ClientSize.Width, minGridHeight); } base.OnSizeChanged(e); }

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon