We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Text direction in a table

Hello I encountered a problem writing right to left text in a table cell. i discovered the problem when i tried to insert brackets in the text. i tried this code: DataTable workTable = new DataTable(); workTable.Columns.Add("(טור)"); table.ConfigureTable(workTable); PointF tableLocation = new PointF(50, 0); table.Publish(tableLocation,pdfDoc.LastPage); The result text in the cell is different than the result in this code: RectangleF rect = new RectangleF(50,50,50,20); IPDFGraphicState props = pdfDoc.Graphics.CreateGraphicState(); props.RightToLeft = true; pdfDoc.Graphics.DrawMultiText(rect,"(טור)",pdfFont,props); Is there any way to set right to left in a table? Thanks Liat

1 Reply

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team July 18, 2006 12:15 AM UTC

Hi Liat, Currently it is not possible to set RTL language properties to table cell data. I have created a Feature request regarding this. Please traxk the status of this issue from the following link. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/features/pdf/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=1080 Thanks, Ajish.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon