We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Error while Zooming

Hi, Our application need a semilog graph. I acheived this by using strip lines. But When Zooming the graph, the strip lines are looking like bands.so i changed my design to draw the lines instead of strips in ChartAreaPaint(I got this solution from Syncfusion forums.Thanks to Syncfusion Support team). But the following are the problems that i''m facing in implemntation. Please suugest me a solution. Here i attached the sample code which we are using in our application. I got an error in graph when i Zoomed it continuously. How to avoid this error? or how to set Range for Zooming? When i''m Zooming the chart, lines are drawn outside the chart. how can we avoid this? Thanks, Sriram

DragGraph.zip

4 Replies

SR SriRam July 17, 2006 05:29 AM UTC

>Hi, >Our application need a semilog graph. I acheived this by using strip lines. But When Zooming the graph, the strip lines are looking like bands.so i changed my design to draw the lines instead of strips in ChartAreaPaint(I got this solution from Syncfusion forums.Thanks to Syncfusion Support team). But the following are the problems that i''m facing in implemntation. Please suugest me a solution. > >Here i attached the sample code which we are using in our application. I got an error in graph when i Zoomed it continuously. How to avoid this error? or how to set Range for Zooming? >When i''m Zooming the chart, lines are drawn outside the chart. how can we avoid this? > >Thanks, >Sriram >

DragGraph.zip Hi, Sorry i''m getting the error while Zooming out the graph(i.e. Continuously pressing - sign) Sriram M

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 17, 2006 10:17 AM UTC

Hi Sriram, Thanks for bringing these issues to our attention and I am able to reproduce the issue ( When i''m zooming the chart,lines are drawn outside the chart). I have logged bug report on this regard and will update you as soon as the fix is available. The following code snippet illustrates to set Zooming Range. this.chartControl1.EnableXZooming = true; this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.ZoomedRange.Min=0; this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.ZoomedRange.Max=10; this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.ZoomedRange.Interval=2; I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue while zooming out the graph(i.e Continuously - sign). Could you please let me know the Essential Studio version you are using? Please take a look at the sample attached. Let me know i fthis helps. Regards, Ramesh.

cs111.zip

SR SriRam July 18, 2006 05:55 AM UTC

Hi Ramesh, I''m using the version 4.1.0.50. In the above sample if i''m Zooming out continuously the application is breaking and giving "Overflow" exception. Sriram >Hi Sriram, > >Thanks for bringing these issues to our attention and I am able to reproduce the issue ( When i''m zooming the chart,lines are drawn outside the chart). I have logged bug report on this regard and will update you as soon as the fix is available. > >The following code snippet illustrates to set Zooming Range. > >this.chartControl1.EnableXZooming = true; >this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.ZoomedRange.Min=0; >this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.ZoomedRange.Max=10; >this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.ZoomedRange.Interval=2; > > >I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue while zooming out the graph(i.e Continuously - sign). Could you please let me know the Essential Studio version you are using? > >Please take a look at the sample attached. Let me know i fthis helps. > >Regards, >Ramesh. >

cs111.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 18, 2006 10:58 AM UTC

Hi Sriram, Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I am able to reproduce this Issue in the version 4.1.0.50. This issue has been fixed in the version 4.2. I suggest you, please upgrade the latest version 4.2. Thnaks for using Syncfusion Products. Regards, Ramesh.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon