We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Error "No value at index 1" on deleting datagrid row

I have a Datagrid with four columns. the last column is of style checkbox(DataGridBoolColumn). The default value of the checkbox column is false. When the user checks checkbox the column value will become true. Now if the user change the checkbox value from true to false(by unchecking it), i should delete(remove) the current row from the datagrid. Through CurrencyManager i can delete the row, But after every code executes, I'm getting error "No value at index xx" where 'xx' will be row count of datagrid. Can anybody help me? Keshav

1 Reply

AG amin gunawan July 12, 2005 02:21 AM UTC

Hi, I''ve same problem as you are. I guest the problem is because the value of the CurrentRowIndex property of the datagrid contents number of the row position in datagrid you wanna delete. Just guest, still don''t know to solve it. >I have a Datagrid with four columns. the last column is of style checkbox(DataGridBoolColumn). The default value of the checkbox column is false. When the user checks checkbox the column value will become true. Now if the user change the checkbox value from true to false(by unchecking it), i should delete(remove) the current row from the datagrid. Through CurrencyManager i can delete the row, But after every code executes, I''m getting error "No value at index xx" where ''xx'' will be row count of datagrid. > >Can anybody help me? >Keshav

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon