We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Find Form

Hi, In my application I have disabled the context menu for the Edit control and provided my own menu (because we dont want the user to have all the functions on the menu) One of the things I want on my own context menu is Find. But I cant seem to get the find form to appear. I've tried edtContent.FindForm.Show but nothing happened. I can get the Goto Form to appear using edtContent.Goto but edtContent.Find expects the search String and other options to be passed (so I would need to write my own form to use this) Any ideas would be appreciated, Chris

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 23, 2003 11:27 PM UTC

Hi Chris, The following method might be what you need: /// /// Invokes the Find and Replace dialog. /// /// A value indicating whether the dialog starts /// up as a Replace dialog. public void FindAndReplace(bool bReplace) Thanks for choosing Essential Suite. Syncfusion Technical Support > Hi, > > In my application I have disabled the context menu for the Edit control and provided my own menu (because we dont want the user to have all the functions on the menu) One of the things I want on my own context menu is Find. But I cant seem to get the find form to appear. > > I've tried > > edtContent.FindForm.Show > > but nothing happened. I can get the Goto Form to appear using > > edtContent.Goto > > but > > edtContent.Find > > expects the search String and other options to be passed (so I would need to write my own form to use this) > > Any ideas would be appreciated, > > Chris

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon