We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Parent of Baritem

Is there any provision to retrieve the parent of Baritem like baritem.Parent

4 Replies

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team July 4, 2006 04:06 PM UTC

Hi Ganesh, We regret for the inconvenience caused.Currently we don''t support to retrive the Parent of the BarItems.I have added this as a Feature request #1048 .You can track the status of this issue here: Feature Request #1048- Add a new Parent property to the BarItems to retrive its parent. We will our very best to implement this at the earliest and keep you informed. Please let me know if you have any questions. Regards, J.Nagaraj

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 12, 2009 04:04 PM UTC

Hi,

Is this feature available? If so, what is the earliest version that contains it?

Thank.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 15, 2009 09:15 AM UTC

Hi Smith,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

The feature 'Add a new Parent property to the BarItems to retrieve its parent' is not yet implemented and it is considered to implement after 3 months.

Please let me know if you require further details.

Regards,
Jaya

BW Brett Wertz replied to Administrator September 23, 2014 05:44 PM UTC

Hi Smith,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

The feature 'Add a new Parent property to the BarItems to retrieve its parent' is not yet implemented and it is considered to implement after 3 months.

Please let me know if you require further details.

Regards,
Jaya

I'm wondering if the barItem.Parent is implemented yet. 

I've got a BarItem object (barItem) that will need to perform a specific functionality depending on which ParentBarItem it is nested under.  Having the ability to check to see if the barItem.Parent == parentBarItemA or barItem.Parent == parentBarItemB would helpful. 

As it stands right now, is there a way to derive the ParentBarItem from the barItem object in version 8.4.0.10?  If not then, maybe in a later version?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon