We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Bug in GridGroupingControl and ResizeToFit?

Hi together, I have just tried your new Version 4.2 - i have also tried the prior versions. One example from the prior versions doesn''t work anymore. It''s about nested tables and the resizetofit method. Let me explain: I have got a 4 nested tables (One,Two,Three,Four). Now when I call the ResizeToFit method on each table, then the table "One" doesn''t display any content. I have attached the sample project. When you comment out the following lines: GridTableModel model = gridGroupingControl1.GetTableModel(actDef.ToString()); model.ColWidths.ResizeToFit(GridRangeInfo.Table(), GridResizeToFitOptions.IncludeHeaders | GridResizeToFitOptions.IncludeCellsWithinCoveredRange); Then the table "One" displays the content again. Can you take a look at this? Cheers, Franz

GGC_4tables.zip

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 29, 2006 06:34 PM UTC

Hi Franz, We are currently looking into this issue and will update you the details. Thanks for your patience. Best Regards, Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 30, 2006 09:24 AM UTC

Hi, thank you very much I am looking forward to here from you. Cheers, Franz >Hi Franz, > >We are currently looking into this issue and will update you the details. > >Thanks for your patience. >Best Regards, >Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 4, 2006 07:36 AM UTC

Hi, do you have any news about that issue? Cheers, Franz >Hi, > >thank you very much I am looking forward to here from you. > >Cheers, >Franz > >>Hi Franz, >> >>We are currently looking into this issue and will update you the details. >> >>Thanks for your patience. >>Best Regards, >>Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 5, 2006 08:07 PM UTC

Hi Franz, Sorry for the extended delay in getting back to you. We are currently unable to provide a solution for this through any changes in sample code. However we are working on this and will update you the details. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 6, 2006 11:47 PM UTC

Hi Franz, We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We have registered this issue as a bug in our open issues. Please refer to the following link for bug report http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=2345 Thanks for the notification and patience. Best regards, Madhan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon