We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

CurrentCellActivating

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

4577 May 20,2003 02:08 AM May 20,2003 02:56 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Alexandre Nicholas
Asked On May 20, 2003 02:08 AM

It seems when i set e.ColIndex = 0 in the CurrentCellActivating event, that the ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended does not work any more when you click line by line using Ctrl Key. Each time you select a line with Ctrl Key (to add in the selection), all the selection disappear Is there something to do ? thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 20, 2003 02:56 AM

> It seems when i set e.ColIndex = 0 in the CurrentCellActivating event, that the ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended does not work any more when you click line by line using Ctrl Key. Each time you select a line with Ctrl Key (to add in the selection), all the selection disappear > > Is there something to do ? > > thanks I remember we fixed such an issue a while ago. Which version are you using? If you open a direct-trac incident we can give you access to the latest 1.6 version. But we should also have official 1.6 release very soon. Stefan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;