We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

CurrentCellActivating

It seems when i set e.ColIndex = 0 in the CurrentCellActivating event, that the ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended does not work any more when you click line by line using Ctrl Key. Each time you select a line with Ctrl Key (to add in the selection), all the selection disappear Is there something to do ? thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 20, 2003 06:56 AM UTC

> It seems when i set e.ColIndex = 0 in the CurrentCellActivating event, that the ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended does not work any more when you click line by line using Ctrl Key. Each time you select a line with Ctrl Key (to add in the selection), all the selection disappear > > Is there something to do ? > > thanks I remember we fixed such an issue a while ago. Which version are you using? If you open a direct-trac incident we can give you access to the latest 1.6 version. But we should also have official 1.6 release very soon. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon