We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Reading Child Node value from TreeView Control

Hi, I am using TreeView Control, and want assign value to child and parent nodes and want to read value for child node(s) for which user has selected checkbox so that i can take those values and pass it to database for data filter. So tell me how can i add value and text to child and parent nodes. This is what i am doing... Dim node As TreeViewNode = New TreeViewNode() node.Text = "Katragadda" node.Expanded = True TreeView1.Items.AddItem(node) Dim childNode As TreeViewNode = New TreeViewNode() childNode.Text = "Ravi" childNode.ShowCheckBox = True childNode.AutoPostBackOnCheckChanged = True node.Items.AddItem(childNode) So kindly tell me how to go for the same. Thanks & Regards, Manoj Singh

1 Reply

BH Bhuvana Syncfusion Team June 30, 2006 05:33 AM UTC

Manoj, A FeatureRequest has been added to include the Value property. Once it is implemented, I will update you. Regards, Bhuvana

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon