We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Reading Child Node value from TreeView Control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

45764 Jun 28,2006 10:13 AM Jun 30,2006 01:33 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: Tools
manoj singh
Asked On June 28, 2006 10:13 AM

Hi, I am using TreeView Control, and want assign value to child and parent nodes and want to read value for child node(s) for which user has selected checkbox so that i can take those values and pass it to database for data filter. So tell me how can i add value and text to child and parent nodes. This is what i am doing... Dim node As TreeViewNode = New TreeViewNode() node.Text = "Katragadda" node.Expanded = True TreeView1.Items.AddItem(node) Dim childNode As TreeViewNode = New TreeViewNode() childNode.Text = "Ravi" childNode.ShowCheckBox = True childNode.AutoPostBackOnCheckChanged = True node.Items.AddItem(childNode) So kindly tell me how to go for the same. Thanks & Regards, Manoj Singh

Bhuvana [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 30, 2006 01:33 AM

Manoj, A FeatureRequest has been added to include the Value property. Once it is implemented, I will update you. Regards, Bhuvana

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;