We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Mystifying behaviour...

Please build and run the attachment, perform the following tests, and let me know if you see the same issues that I do... ----- 1) Start the app, and click the "DeleteAll" button. Expected behaviour: the text box becomes empty. Actual behaviour: the text box becomes empty, apart from a single lower-case "x". (Sometimes it''s an "e"). ----- 2) Start the app, click the "Mark all ReadOnly" button, and then the "Set some text" button. Expected behaviour: the control ends up in the state it started in. Actual behaviour: the control stops drawing text, unless that text is currently selected. Random frustrated clicking of various buttons may persuade it to temporarily draw again, but it never lasts... ----- Have I utterly misunderstood the documentation? Is something wrong with my machine? Is something wrong with the EditControl? Please explain what is happening...

EditTest.zip

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 28, 2006 11:11 AM UTC

Hi William, Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I do see this problem here and have notified the development team in this regard. We have logged a bug report Defect # 2296 on this, and will try our very best to address the same at the earliest. You could track the progress of this bug fix at this link below : Defect #2296 - Issue with DeleteAll and MarkAsReadOnly methods. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Ebenezer.P

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 13, 2006 10:33 AM UTC

Hi William,

Defect #2296 has been fixed internally and the fixes will be available in the next release of Essential Edit.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon