We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DataboundGrid - Various

Hello, I am currently evaluating your suite, especially the grids. As a newbie to Syncfusion I have a bunch of questions. I would like to use the grid in an Excel like manner. I managed to achieve to populate the grid and implement Excel like selection behaviour thanks to your great samples. Now, I would like to restrict the user to be able to select a range of cells per column only, mark that range visually/graphically, then select another range of cells in another column, mark that range again, etc. etc., while keeping the existing ranges marked. A range should always be continuous. I am able to get the ranges form the user''s selection and keep the cell values covered by that range internally. I am unable though, to mark or highlight such a range, and then go for a second selection. I loose existing selections with any new selection that is made. I would like to add a context menu that allows the user to "fix" a selected range. Such a fixed range should be colored. Via context menu again, the user should be able to remove such a fixed selection again. Please have a look at the attached Excel sheet, to get a better idea. I would appreciate if you could point me to some directions. Many thanks and best regards, Frank

syncfusion_sample.zip

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 27, 2006 07:11 PM UTC

Hi Frank, Please refer this sample that implements the features mentioned. I hope it helps to solve your issue. Sample : Forum_45690 Best regards, Madhan

FG Frank Gebhardt June 28, 2006 04:22 PM UTC

Dear Madhan, Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a bunch! Best regards, Frank

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon