We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Print Multiple Charts as separate pages

Say I have 4 chart controls embeded in another control, and I want to provide the user an option to print all 4 charts at-once. I''d like each chart to be placed on a separate page. I know how to invoke the printing on each one, using the chartControl.PrintDocument... HOWEVER: What I need is a way for the user to be able to preview these as 4 pages of one document. IN other words: How do I merge the 4 printdocuments from the 4 chartControls into one print document, with 4 pages, so that the PrintPreview control will show as 4 separate pages?

4 Replies

ER Eric Robishaw June 26, 2006 10:58 PM UTC

Figured it out: Instead of using the chartControl.PrintDocument(), create your own PrintDocument, setup the PrintPage event handler, and for each required page call ChartControl.Draw(e.Graphics, rect) >Say I have 4 chart controls embeded in another control, and I want to provide the user an option to print all 4 charts at-once. > >I''d like each chart to be placed on a separate page. > >I know how to invoke the printing on each one, using the chartControl.PrintDocument... > >HOWEVER: What I need is a way for the user to be able to preview these as 4 pages of one document. > >IN other words: How do I merge the 4 printdocuments from the 4 chartControls into one print document, with 4 pages, so that the PrintPreview control will show as 4 separate pages? > > >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 27, 2006 04:48 AM UTC

Hi ERobishaw , Good to hear that you got everything work fine. Thanks for your interest in Essential Chart. Regards, F.Rashidha

SR SriRam July 7, 2006 12:43 PM UTC

Hi Rashida, How can we print all the charts in a sigle page? Or After some data i would like to print the chart in a page. How it can be done? Sriram M. >Hi ERobishaw , > >Good to hear that you got everything work fine. > >Thanks for your interest in Essential Chart. > >Regards, >F.Rashidha

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 10, 2006 09:10 AM UTC

Hi Sriram, Please take look at the samples attached. Let me know if this helps. ChartRealTime.zip RealMode3DChartSample.zip Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. Regards, Rashidha.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon