We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Scroll Element into View

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

45575 Jun 23,2006 05:56 PM UTC Jun 24,2006 12:44 AM UTC WinForms 4
Tags: GridControl
Stephen
Asked On June 23, 2006 05:56 PM UTC

Hi, I want to scroll a record to the top row of the grid. I can use GridGroupingControl.TableControl.ScrollIntoView(record), but this just scrolls the record into view, and doesn''t necessarily scroll it to the top of the viewable area. If the record cannot be scrolled to the top because the records do not fill the display area, then that''s okay. How would I implement this? Thanks.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 23, 2006 07:02 PM UTC

Hi Stephen, Try this code to set the record as top view record. Here is a code snippet. int Index = this.gridGroupingControl1.Table.DisplayElements.IndexOf(record); this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.TopRowIndex = Index; Let me know if this helps. Best Regards, Haneef

Stephen
Replied On June 23, 2006 10:44 PM UTC

That doesn''t seem to work for some reason.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 23, 2006 11:59 PM UTC

Hi Stephen, Sorry, I am not able to reproduce the mentioned issue. Attached is a sample that works fine with out any error in the mentioned scenario. Can please reproduce the issue in the attached sample and sent it back so that we can get back with a solution at the earliest? Here is a sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/NesteTable_f5f2e224.zip Let me know if this helps. Best Regards, Haneef

Stephen
Replied On June 24, 2006 12:44 AM UTC

Ok, it seems to work. Sorry about that. Thanks!

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;