We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Scroll Element into View

Hi, I want to scroll a record to the top row of the grid. I can use GridGroupingControl.TableControl.ScrollIntoView(record), but this just scrolls the record into view, and doesn''t necessarily scroll it to the top of the viewable area. If the record cannot be scrolled to the top because the records do not fill the display area, then that''s okay. How would I implement this? Thanks.

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 23, 2006 07:02 PM UTC

Hi Stephen, Try this code to set the record as top view record. Here is a code snippet. int Index = this.gridGroupingControl1.Table.DisplayElements.IndexOf(record); this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.TopRowIndex = Index; Let me know if this helps. Best Regards, Haneef

ST Stephen June 23, 2006 10:44 PM UTC

That doesn''t seem to work for some reason.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 23, 2006 11:59 PM UTC

Hi Stephen, Sorry, I am not able to reproduce the mentioned issue. Attached is a sample that works fine with out any error in the mentioned scenario. Can please reproduce the issue in the attached sample and sent it back so that we can get back with a solution at the earliest? Here is a sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/NesteTable_f5f2e224.zip Let me know if this helps. Best Regards, Haneef

ST Stephen June 24, 2006 12:44 AM UTC

Ok, it seems to work. Sorry about that. Thanks!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon