We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Automated Testing and XPToolBar

I''m attempting to simulate a click on an item in a SyncFusion XPToolBar BarItem. Right now I''m using PerformClick() on the item, but I''m having big problems with that. If a new window is opened, or a different window brought into focus by the click, TestComplete hangs until that window is closed. This snippet is from my test, where MenuBar is pointed to a SyncFusion ToolBar. The item being clicked brings up anew window. From the looks of the code, it should click on the menu item, a new window should open, and then bring up a message box saying, "Junk". What really happens however is that the menu item is clicked, a new window is opened, and TestComplete hangs. Once the new window is manually closed, test complete continues as if nothing was wrong. MenuBar.Items.Item(2).PerformClick() MsgBox("Junk") Is there a better way of getting an item clicked programatically?

1 Reply

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team June 26, 2006 05:36 PM UTC

Hi Kyle, I have tested this issue in our Testcomplete (4.21.1571.3). I have attached the script generated in the test. Could you please provide us more details regarding this issue?. Is there anything specifics about your testing?. Codesnippet.zip Thanks for your patience. Regards, J.Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon