We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Deselect selected row

Hi, I am using GDBG. I need to deselect the row which is already selected or should not be highlighted? Can anyone throw a light on this please? Many Thanks Ram

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 18, 2003 11:29 AM UTC

grid.Selections.Clear(); will clear all selections. If you want to remove a particular one, you can use grid.Selections.Remove, but you have to passed the GridRangeInfo exactly as it was selected. So, if it was selected as row 1, you would have to pass GridRangeInfo.Row(1).

RA Ramu May 18, 2003 12:55 PM UTC

Hi Clay, Thx for your help. But actually the below code doesnt deselect it. I tried already with .selections.clear. this.gdbg1.Model.Selections.Clear(); Ram ======================== > grid.Selections.Clear(); will clear all selections. > > If you want to remove a particular one, you can use grid.Selections.Remove, but you have to passed the GridRangeInfo exactly as it was selected. So, if it was selected as row 1, you would have to pass GridRangeInfo.Row(1). > > >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 18, 2003 03:08 PM UTC

This code seems to work for me in the attached sample? Does it work for you? If not, what version of the grid DLL are you using?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon