We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Manual Delete row from GridControl does not work

I have a GridControl which i populate manually. I have a button on the form the add a row at the end. I also have a button that tries to remove this last row. My problem is that the add row works, but the remove row does nothing. What gives? I am new to this grid and need some help. Also, Is there any documentation on the sequence of events? private void buttonAdd_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { int rowIndex = this.gridControl.RowCount + 1; this.gridControl.Model.Rows.InsertRange(rowIndex, 1); } private void buttonDelete_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { int rowIndex = this.gridControl.RowCount; this.gridControl.Model.Rows.RemoveRange(rowIndex, 1); }

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 19, 2006 03:34 PM UTC

Hi Jamesb, Try this code to remove the last row in a grid. Here is a code snippet. int rowIndex = this.gridControl1.RowCount; this.gridControl1.BeginUpdate(); this.gridControl1.RowCount -= 1; this.gridControl1.EndUpdate(true); Let me know if this helps. Best Regards, Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 19, 2006 03:38 PM UTC

Hi James, In the Rows.RemoveRange() the first row index and the last row index of the range that you want to delete should be passed as argument. Below is a code snippet to delete the last row. int rowIndex = this.gridControl1.RowCount; this.gridControl1.Model.Rows.RemoveRange(rowIndex-1, rowIndex-1); Regards, Calvin.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon