We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Paste multiple cells not adjusting formulas event with copy flags set

Hi, Type a formula into a cell. Select the single cell and do a copy. Paste into another cell and the formula is adjusted. Type two formulas in adjacent cells. Select the two cells and copy them. Now do a paste into some blank cells. The first pasted cell formula is adjusted but not the second. Here are my copy flags: engine.FormulaCopyFlags = GridFormulaCopyFlags.ClipBoardReferencesAdjusted Or GridFormulaCopyFlags.InsDelRangeReferencesUpdated Or GridFormulaCopyFlags.ClipBoardFormula I''m using v4.102.0.50 Any suggestions?

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 17, 2006 11:17 AM UTC

Try handling the ClipboardPaste event and call CurrentCell.EndEdit there to see if this takes care of this issue. Private Sub GridControl1_ClipboardPaste(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridCutPasteEventArgs) Handles GridControl1.ClipboardPaste Dim cc As GridCurrentCell = Me.gridControl1.CurrentCell If Not (cc Is Nothing) AndAlso cc.IsEditing Then cc.EndEdit() End If End Sub

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 17, 2006 03:00 PM UTC

Hi Clay, I have cell activation set to double click so the current cell is never editing when I do a paste. Just to be sure, I set cell activation to ClickOnCell and put in your suggestion. The issue is still there. Thanks.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 17, 2006 10:16 PM UTC

This is a defect. We have corrected it here in our library code, so this correction will be in the next point release (~mid July). I do not really see a good way to work around this issue using the current library. If you need a fix before then, you can create a Direct Trac support incident and we will work with you to get an intermediate build to you.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 19, 2006 12:30 AM UTC

Hi Clay, Thanks for your quick replies. I will evaluate my options and get back to you guys. Thanks.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon