We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Double click on column''s header in GDBG

Hi, I have a couple of questions: I''m using a GridDataBoundGrid and i have implemented double_click event handler. I need to find out (inside this handler) if the user clicked on a column''s header or in any other cell. How can i do this? I have found the grid''s property GridControlBaseEventsTarget, and i''m not sure who to use it, could you provide me with an example that uses this property to redirect a key stroke to a different control? Thanks in advance. Borja

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 16, 2006 12:25 PM UTC

Hi Borja, Below is a code snippet to check the cell type in the gridDataBoundGrid1.CellDoubleClick event handler. private void gridDataBoundGrid1_CellDoubleClick(object sender, GridCellClickEventArgs e) { GridStyleInfo style = this.gridDataBoundGrid1[e.RowIndex,e.ColIndex]; if(style.CellType =="ColumnHeaderCell") Console.WriteLine("Column Header Cell"); else Console.WriteLine(style.CellType); } The Model.Options.WrapCellBehavior property can be set to GridWrapCellBehavior.NextControlInForm to allow the tab key to move from cell to cell, and then move to the next control when you reach the last cell in the grid. Attached is a sample that sets a custom IGridControlBaseEventsTarget to the GridControlBaseEventsTarget property to redirect the key stroke. Regards, Calvin.

435290.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 16, 2006 12:27 PM UTC

Hi Borja, The gridDataBoundGrid1.WantTabKey can also be set to false if you want to navigate to the next control when the tab key is pressed inside a cell. this.gridDataBoundGrid1.WantTabKey = false; Regards, Calvin.

BO Borja June 16, 2006 12:49 PM UTC

Thank you, this helps a lot.

KK Kieran Keegan August 15, 2023 02:03 PM UTC

Thank you so much helps a lot very interesting and helpful.

Best regard 

<a rel='nofollow' href="https://clicktester.net/double-click-test/">double click test</a>

KK Kieran Keegan December 19, 2023 03:48 PM UTC

Thank you so much for sharing these type of information.
and can any one help me in 

What factors influence the die Backschaft in agricultural settings?

CM Chidanand Murugaiah Syncfusion Team December 20, 2023 07:05 AM UTC

Hi Kieran Keegan,

We are unable to understand your requirement mentioned in the previous response. Could you please explain your requirement in detail. What does it mean Backschaft in agricultural settings. Could you please explain this in detail. It will be helpful for us to provide a better solution.

Regards,

Chidanand M.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon