We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

X Y position of Current Cell

Hi Guys, I have a need to get the current XY position of a selected cell. I then need to draw a line outside of the grid to the selected cell. I have the drawing part done but I am using the XY Position of the mouse when the cell has been selected. I was wondering if there was a way to get the XY position of the cell. Regards, Chris Wescott

2 Replies

CW Chris Wescott June 12, 2006 04:44 PM UTC

I forgot, I am using a GGC with a P-C Relationship. >Hi Guys, > I have a need to get the current XY position of a selected cell. I then need to draw a line outside of the grid to the selected cell. I have the drawing part done but I am using the XY Position of the mouse when the cell has been selected. I was wondering if there was a way to get the XY position of the cell. > >Regards, > >Chris Wescott

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 13, 2006 03:53 AM UTC

Hi Chris, Try this code to get the selected cell bounds in a grouping grid. Here is a code snippet. GridCellRendererBase cr = this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.GetCellRenderer(selectedRowIndex,selectedColIndex); if(cr != null) { Rectangle cellrect = cr.GetCellBoundsCore(selectedRowIndex,selectedColIndex); Console.WriteLine( "X : " + cellrect.X + "Y :" +cellrect.Y); } Let me know if this helps. Best Regards, Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon