We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How change text for customise menu item on MainFrameBarManager

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

44898 Jun 6,2006 12:06 PM Jun 7,2006 03:59 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Jesús
Asked On June 6, 2006 12:06 PM

Hi. I need to change the text that appears in context menu on MainFrameBarManager, specifically i need to change the text "Customize" for "Personalizar" The problem is that i can''t find the context menu, how can i do that? Thank you

J.Nagarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 7, 2006 11:34 AM

Hi Jesus, You can change the text (Customize) in the context menu by getting the CommandBar using GetCommandBarManager method and get hold of DockBarContextMenu. This is the popupMenu which gets shown when you right click on the toolbar area. Handle ParentBarItem''s BeforePopup event and change the text of "Customize" baritem. this.mainFrameBarManager1.GetCommandBarManager().DockBarContextMenu.Pare ntBarItem.BeforePopup+=new CancelEventHandler(ParentBarItem_BeforePopup); private void ParentBarItem_BeforePopup(object sender, CancelEventArgs e) { foreach(BarItem baritem in this.mainFrameBarManager1.GetCommandBarManager().DockBarContextMenu.Pare ntBarItem.Items) if(baritem.Text=="Customize...") baritem.Text="Personalizar"; } I have also attached a sample that demonstrates this completely. Please refer to it and let me know if this meets your requirements. 44898-TextChange.zip Thank you, J.Nagaraj

Jesús
Replied On June 7, 2006 03:59 PM

It works fine. Thank you >Hi. > >I need to change the text that appears in context menu on MainFrameBarManager, specifically i need to change the text "Customize" for "Personalizar" > >The problem is that i can''t find the context menu, how can i do that? > >Thank you

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;