We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How change text for customise menu item on MainFrameBarManager

Hi. I need to change the text that appears in context menu on MainFrameBarManager, specifically i need to change the text "Customize" for "Personalizar" The problem is that i can''t find the context menu, how can i do that? Thank you

2 Replies

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team June 7, 2006 03:34 PM UTC

Hi Jesus, You can change the text (Customize) in the context menu by getting the CommandBar using GetCommandBarManager method and get hold of DockBarContextMenu. This is the popupMenu which gets shown when you right click on the toolbar area. Handle ParentBarItem''s BeforePopup event and change the text of "Customize" baritem. this.mainFrameBarManager1.GetCommandBarManager().DockBarContextMenu.Pare ntBarItem.BeforePopup+=new CancelEventHandler(ParentBarItem_BeforePopup); private void ParentBarItem_BeforePopup(object sender, CancelEventArgs e) { foreach(BarItem baritem in this.mainFrameBarManager1.GetCommandBarManager().DockBarContextMenu.Pare ntBarItem.Items) if(baritem.Text=="Customize...") baritem.Text="Personalizar"; } I have also attached a sample that demonstrates this completely. Please refer to it and let me know if this meets your requirements. 44898-TextChange.zip Thank you, J.Nagaraj

JE Jesús June 7, 2006 07:59 PM UTC

It works fine. Thank you >Hi. > >I need to change the text that appears in context menu on MainFrameBarManager, specifically i need to change the text "Customize" for "Personalizar" > >The problem is that i can''t find the context menu, how can i do that? > >Thank you

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon