We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Documentation for the Grid Control

Hi, Is there any documentation specifically for the GridControl? Things I have not been able to find in the help/kb/forums are; - how to get the currently selected cell value - how to programmatically add columns. Is the code for the GridControl Designer available/documented? That seems to be doing a lot of what I need to do... i.e., adjusting values at run-time. Thanks John.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 6, 2006 05:08 AM UTC

Hi John, The User Guide includes all the syncfusion products that you have purchased. And you can also have look at our Evaluation Center which will be much useful. The current cell value can be retrieved as mentioned below GridCurrentCell cc = this.gridControl1.CurrentCell; Console.WriteLine(this.gridControl1[cc.RowIndex,cc.ColIndex].CellValue); and the this.gridControl1.Model.Cols.InsertRange method can be used to add/ insert columns programmatically. Yes, the source code/documented is available with the source code version of our products. Regards, Calvin.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon